I feel like Valentine’s Day is a holiday that people either love or hate. Personally, I love it, and I am not just saying that because I’m a relationship. I am a total girly girl, so I’m all too happy to celebrate any holiday that revolves around pink, red, and glitter. Jordan and I usually exchange a gift or two on Valentine’s Day, simply because we like to spoil each other and not because we feel obligated to show our affection that way. But even if you aren’t in a relationship, Valentine’s Day can be a great opportunity to spread some love to your family and friends, whether that is through a gift or a simple “I love you”. The holiday is not limited to those of us who are in relationships!
This is the first part of my Valentine’s Day gift guide – the other will be for the men in your life. This could also double as a wishlist for myself as I would love to receive any of these gifts (hint, hint!). In all seriousness though, I will be grateful just to spend the day with Jordan, gifts or no gifts.
1. Viktor & Rolf “Bon Bon” Perfume (Limited Edition) | I’ve linked to the limited edition perfume because the bottle is absolutely gorgeous, but the original would be just fine, of course! I actually prefer this over the more-popular “Flowerbomb” perfume by Viktor & Rolf. Rollerball perfumes are another (cheaper) option and are perfect for gifting friends! I sniffed the original Tory Burch perfume at Sephora recently and it has a nice, light citrusy scent which would be great for Spring.
2. Tarte “Tartelette In Bloom” | This palette is all the rage lately, and for good reason! With nine matte and three shimmery shades, this neutral palette needs a home amongst my Naked collection. Other great gifts that I would love to receive from the beauty department include the Sephora Cream Lip Stain (I picked up my first one in #7 – Cherry Blossom), Two Faced Candlelight Glow Highlighting Power Duo, and Bobbi Brown Blush.
3. Kendra Scott “Tanner” Stud Earrings | If I could have just one of these gifts for Valentine’s Day, I think I would choose this one. It’s a little more money than I would want Jordan to spend, but I am in love. Honestly, I cannot even choose a favourite color. The gold and blue as well as the gunmetal and blue are just gorgeous and I also really like the rose gold set. You can also never go wrong with Kate Spade “Rise and Shine” studs (the sapphire has been on my wishlist for a while now). Locally, Whink sells nice studs that are similar to the Kate Spade pair but even cheaper!
4. S’well Insulated Water Bottle | These water bottles are everywhere lately! I haven’t tried them, but they supposedly keep your drinks cold for 24 hours and warm for 12 hours. They are also a huge supporter of UNICEF and reducing plastic landfill waste. They are available in a variety of colors and designs, which means you could find one to suit anyone on your list!
5. Kiel James Patrick “Pink Oyster” Bracelet | I own a few pieces of Kiel James Patrick jewelry, including two from the pearl collection. I love that they are simple and classy and can easily be dressed up or down.
6. Kate Spade “Cedar Street – Stacy” Wallet | You can’t go wrong with Kate Spade for Valentine’s Day (or any day, let’s be real). This wallet would also make a perfect gift for your mom! I love the mint color and the simplicity of the design.
7. Michael Kors Metallic Card Holder & iPhone Case | Who doesn’t love to swap out their old, battered cell phone case for a new one? I currently have a Kate Spade case but I like that this one is pretty and functional as it provides slots for your credit/debit cards and ID. Perfect if you are going out on the town and don’t want to bring a wallet!
Phew, I hope you guys enjoyed this list! Look for the men’s gift guide in the next few days, though it won’t be nearly as fun to compile as this one was.
Do you exchange gifts with your significant other, friends, or family on Valentine’s Day?
This post contains affiliate links, which mean that I may make a small commission if you click them. However, I would never endorse anything that I do not love or would not purchase myself.
Tags : gift guide