Consider this your tried-and-true basic Valentine’s Day gift guide for the men in your life. Nothing out of the ordinary but these are gifts that I would consider classic staples. Some of these I’ve purchased for Jordan, others he has picked out himself but you can’t go wrong with any of these gifts!
1. Herschel Supply Co. Duffel Bag | This is one of the gifts that I’ve actually given to Jordan in the past. It’s stylish and comfortable with a cushioned shoulder strap and is the perfect size for weekend getaways. My favourite thing about this bag is the practical, separate shoe compartment!
2. Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones | These earbuds are clearly a splurge gift, but they were actually a suggestion from Jordan. They are perfect for working out at the gym or for those long flights while traveling.
3. Jack Black “Clean & Cool” Body Basics | I’ve only heard good things about the Jack Black line of grooming products for men, though I can’t personally speak for them. This set includes a lotion, hand cream, body wash and deodorant – (mostly) all necessities that your significant other probably wouldn’t splurge on themselves.
4. Montblanc “Legend” Cologne | I gave Jordan this cologne for Christmas a few years ago and it is definitely one of my favourites! I actually gave him the Montblanc Legend “Intense” this year, but I prefer the original to that one.
5. Recover Bamboo iPhone 6 Case | This is another one of Jordan’s picks! As I mentioned in my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide: For Her, cell phone cases are a fun and relatively cheap gift. Plus, they are pretty much a necessity, because who wants to leave their phone naked and exposed?
6. Patagonia Men’s Nano Puff Jacket | Patagonia is having a major sale right now and if I hadn’t already bought Jordan a similar jacket for Christmas, I would definitely consider this one! This jacket is lightweight and folds back into itself which makes it great for travel or camping.
7. MVMT Watch | One of our friends recently bought a MVMT watch for her fiance, which was the first I heard of this brand. I checked out their website and they have a lot of sleek looking watches for a sensible price! I’m loving black-on-black watches right now because I think they can be dressed up or down.
I’m hoping this list gave you some ideas for the men in your life! I cannot say what I am thinking about buying Jordan as he reads my blog but if you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear them!
This post contains affiliate links, which mean that I may make a small commission if you click them. However, I would never endorse anything that I do not love or would not purchase myself.
Tags : gift guide