I figured I’d change things up around here today and do a fashion haul for something a little different! As much as I love makeup, I love clothing an equal amount. Usually I don’t buy a lot of clothing but since Christmas I’ve made a few purchases and I thought I’d share them with you guys today.
1. This white tee from SheIn is no longer available in white but you can still get it in grey and black. I am actually planning to do an entire post on my mini SheIn haul with more information on the website and ordering tips so be sure to keep an eye out for that!
3. I am trying to be more active and with that comes buying new workout clothes. I loved my other pair of Old Navy compression leggings so much that I grabbed them in this gorgeous purple color as well.
5. This “Weekend Vibes” tee from Old Navy is the most comfortable shirt ever, not to mention that it will look awesome in an Instagram post. Seriously though, it’s a bit long so it’s perfect for wearing with leggings and it is so comfortable. I sized down to an XS based on the reviews but it is a bit tight in the arms, just FYI!
6. I actually picked up these Adidas sneakers to wear to work but I didn’t realize until now that they are actually girl’s sneakers and not women’s! Having size 5 feet means that I can wear kids sneakers and bonus – they are usually cheaper! These aren’t the most comfortable sneakers that I’ve ever worn but they have a high arch that fits my foot perfectly.
9. The Twist-Back Tank is no longer available in the grey “Gym Hair, Don’t Care” version so I’m glad I snagged it when I had the chance! This pairs perfectly with the purple pants and has the cutest twist back strap.
10. I had been eyeing this Waterfall Sweater Cardigan at Pseudio for a long time but I couldn’t justify spending $80 on a cardigan. Thankfully I found it in the clearance section for a mere $22 and I am so glad I did. It is very long and made of a warm material which makes me feel like I’m wearing a blanket in public. What more could you ask for?
11. Dynamite has been killing it with the spring collection and I fell in love with this Floral Cold Shoulder as soon as I saw it on the rack. Thankfully when I tried it on it just so happened to be super flattering as well as gorgeous! I also really wanted to buy this one but sadly it was only there in XS which was too tight across the chest. I am trying to be good and not order it online but I make no promises!
I also picked up these adorable flats from the kids section at Old Navy. I swear they are cuter in person, I think they just used a really small size for the photo. I really wanted the black pair but they were sold out in my size. I also grabbed a pair of nude flats that were 90% off which made them $3 but because I had exchanged the previous pair for a new size and the price had decreased, I actually got both pairs of shoes and they owed me $3.70! Speaking of money back, if you haven’t yet signed up for Ebates yet, I don’t know what you’re waiting for! I use Ebates whenever I shop online and get cash back on all my purchases from Sephora, Old Navy, Amazon and more! I got a cheque in the mail from Ebates just a few weeks ago so they are totally legit.
Let me know if you guys want to continue seeing fashion hauls! By the way, I’ve also recently added a Shop section to my blog which features my current favourite items as well as some things on my wishlist! I plan to update it weekly so be sure to keep checking back!
Tags : clothing haul